Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cough Cough Cough

This weekend I went to a red neck convention. This was really odd timing, in part because I have a upper respiratory infection and the Gifford shooting.
My nephew has been wanting a .22 rifle for a while, so I thought as a bday present I'd find him a used one. On the way over to the convention I heard about the shooting. Upon arriving it was apparent that no one seemed to know about the shooting, especially as their was the normal load of right wing dumbness going on. Fortunately for me, I had a hard time finding what I was looking for and had a chance to spread my URI very widely, as I made sure to touch every firearm I could and do as much uncovered coughing as possible. I also made sure not to wash my hands after I needed to use the restroom.

I tend to believe in fairly open interpretation of the 2nd amendment, but I fucking hate the NRA and all the bullshit they surround themselves with. Fucktards.

No comments: