Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wasted Weekend?

Work kind of got in the way of life this weekend. I had to stay late Friday and help set up the temporary projector and sound system. It screwed up my plans for Friday night. Saturday I had to come in for 2-5 hours of work. It was 5ish, with mainly lots of small problems occuring with the new to us projector/sound system/computer. At 1ish the sound system went down and I had a bitch of a time getting it back up. I ended up needing help, more help then I should have and delayed letting the director OK the theater. Ugh, I feel bad about this and really think I should have handle this better then I did.

Today was day of me trying to catch up on weekend stuff. lots of laundry, cleaning and trip to the library. Oh and haircut.

Ugh, I hope things go better this week

No comments: