Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays Part II

Not much to add, but another few days in Portland for Xmass. This year I had my portrait taken in large format in both a tintype and ferio type for my dear old mom. I had few paper copies made for the rest of the family.

The first is tintype and I have to say it came out rather dashing

This is the Feriotype, ya it doesn't look really that different then the tintype, but in real life you'd be seeing a mirror like effect and some faint other stuff depending on the angle you looked at these.

I spent an afternoon with the old rents and hung some old art of theirs too. Most of the rest of the family I gave cash too since they have a better idea of what they want then I know! Teh rest of my time was spent visiting friends of various sorts. On the down side this will be my last visit to Portland for a while as I'm need to save my money and vacation for this spring/summer period. Oh well.

Hope all is well with everyone otherwise.

No comments: