Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Picture of the Day: March 3rd


Like a lot of people, I tend to shoot a lot, but am not always that thrilled with the results. So looking over the photos I've taken in the last few months and really not being that thrilled is kind of depressing. So I kept looking. Below is a shot I took right before Xmass as I drove from the Bay area to Crater Lake (it was snowing and impossible to shoot) and then up to Portland. Oh it was also raining part of the way. For any of these types of road trips I have need to get off the main highway every hour or two (because traffic makes me anxious and assholio-ish too) and I find I need to explore a little with the camera.

So anyway, back to the story, I left Crater Lake empty handed and made my way down the Rouge river in Oregon and met up with the 5, which quickly turned into a parking lot. So keep from going batty I left the main freeway and went looking for pictures. I found a this kind of neat gravel pit, that turned into shitty picture, but I also found two goats roaming the property. This is Herb. Actually I don't know who this is, what his/her name really is, but Herb seemed to be a perfect name for him. Anyway, Herb kept a watchful eye on me (as he should) and really this was as close as I dared to approach the poor guy as all really wanted to do was eat grass and not worry about if I was going to steal his soul. H240 + 35mm Biogon

No comments: