Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh Gosh

I'd like to talk about work again, but not for now.
All I can say is that at times it makes me feel melancholy.
I spent part of last weekend stripping the paint off of some theater chairs.
Lunch at the cafeteria is awful and will be avoided.
i'm moody, but not in a that tie of the month type of way.
The gym is making me feel stiff, and not in a good way.
Triscuits taste salty these days.
I should head ot the coast this weekend.
Xmass brought some fun in the snow, and some bordom to boot.
I like being back at work, but again, it makes me feel melancholy too.
People who don't pull over for Ambulances and Firetrucks make want to violent.
Finding old work photos was fun, but I'm over it.
And at least I don't sell usd cars for a living.
Boring Sidney Boring. That's how I feel.

No comments: