Thursday, June 18, 2009

Writing

I know I've posted in the past the troubles I've had writing again. The dyslexia and the long gap between my undergrad days and my now grad days haven't helped much. I used to able to write a 10+ paper (1st draft that is) in a night. Now these seem to take a week or two. Odlly enough though I had a report to write this week and I did 4 pages easily in just over an hour. Now for me, a report is simply laying out my notes of what I did for the last two nights (follow around a reference librarian) and report on what occurred. Damn simply stuff plus I took pretty good notes. But I guess what writing I have done over the years sine leaving school have been more on the report side then on the paper side. So maybe my writing isn't as retarded as I feel it is at times. But I still have another year of this, so who knows.

No comments: