Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear 47th Street Photo

Hi,

I am writing to you in response to the email I received from you today. IN that email, you indicated that the "Opteka XL Remote Release Cord for Canon" I purchased from you (November 28) via Amazon had been " delivered at 11:46 AM on December 21, 2009 in BROOKLYN, NY." Thank you for that update, but I have a few follow up questions to ask you.

First, while the item in question might have been delivered at 11:46 AM on December 21, 2009" I for one didn't receive it, nor will you find that I or anyone I know signed for said item. Which leads to question number two, who did in fact sign for this and better yet, why was the item I purchased sent to Brooklyn NY? I guess this also leads to question number three, why did it take 3 weeks to get there and why are you so late in getting back to me after I had sent 4 previous emails asking for an update? Obviously you could have told me back on December 21st. Also, since you should also have my invoice in front you by now, you might have noticed that I don't live in Brooklyn NY. I suspect that who ever you did send it too is either surprised or is very happy with their purchase.

Since I've already waited a month for an item I purchased and never received and really don't want wait another month for you to completely screw up my order again. Please take this email as cancellation of said order and I will lodging for a complete refund with Amazon since I never received my purchase. I hope you won't mind if I also fill out that how bad the service was with your company with Amazon as as well. I'd hate to find out that some I knew ordered anything with you and had to deal with complete incompetents. Unfortunately though, I'm sure you'll get over it.

Thanks,

Me.

No comments: