Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vacation?

Ukia138
We had the last week off from work, as such I did shit. Actually spent far too much time trying to find a used kayak. The bay being the bay really needs to be explored via the water from time to time. So for 4 days I spent way too much time trolling craiglist and other places looking for a kayak. No luck. I did find a decent deal on a older rowing scull. And being the dummy that I am, I bought it. I partially bought it because I know it's actually going to give me a better work out then a kayak will. Really, what the hell was I thinking? well day one on the water and I was reminded why I stopped rowing. It's boring. You can't take it into a lot of places either. It's a pain to store and Ugh, stupid me. I'm now trying to sell it.

My other thing was small trip up north to the Vichy Mineral Springs. 3 days of soaking and hiking.
Ukia125
OK, now to try and get rid of that row boat . . .

No comments: