Friday, November 19, 2010

Over Easy

I'm about 4 hours from boarding a plane and heading off to Denver for my very last class. I'll be giving presentation on most everything I've learned in Grad school, it's what they call Capstone. I generally think of it as a easy out for not doing thesis, that having been said, I think I've spent more time and effort on this stupid thing then I ever would have done on thesis. Plus it doesn't help that I've had probably the 3rd worst teacher/proff for this class to boot. OK, maybe worst isn't the right word here, maybe useless works far better? He never answers the questions I've had for him or when he does, it's usually useless information. THis class has been far more stress then it ever should have been, especially when you consider that it's a one unit class, that's had as much work to it as my current three unit classes for some dumb, and I do mean dumb reason. Anyway, I'll be in Denver starting tomorrow and coming back on Monday morning.

No comments: