Thursday, March 19, 2009

HuuuBlahhhhhh

OK, this is about having had food poisining, so if you think this might not be your cup of tea, stop reading now.

So something I ate on St Paddy's day made my sick, really sick. It started right after work while I was at the gym. I could feel my stomoch making some rumblings and could feel some light cramping. I finished up and spent some time with the squirts in the bathroom. Great, something I ate didn't agree with me. Home I went. No dinner for me, no drinking other then water. Why made this worse, right?
About two hours later I felt like shit, so I tried going to bed. Within 10 minutes I was spraying what was left of my lunch over my bed and bedroom. I made it to the bathroom where I expelled what ever was left and dry heaved for what felt like forever.

Of course one this happened, I shit my pants. Actually any time I felt any type of bowel movement, I shit my pants. Anyway, my bedroom was a complete disaster area. I tried cleaning it up, but lets be honest, when you're sick like this, being around puke isn't really the best thing you can do. SO I closed up my bedroom and tried going back to bed, but on my livingroom floor. No luck and I'm on and off the toleit for the next hour or two. Worst of all, all my blankets and sheets are well, not in useable state and I'm cold. So time to abondon my apartment and off to my rent's house. for the night.

Of course, it's about 1am now and rents are surprissed as hell that I've shown up. Great. Anway, I end up on thier couch, but I spent most of the night on the toliet. I think I have a perminant ring. Ugh. Even when I drink water to try and rehydrate, I need to squirt it out. Suffice to say, I didn't really sleep. Come 7am I snag on the rents wet vacume and I'm back to my apartment to try and clean up, call into work and find what needs to go to the cleaners. Some cleaning later and I'm back at the rents to crean up the spew all over my clothing, towels and sheets. But it's time for me to pass out. I haven't slept, Ihaven't eaten so I have no energy to speak of. I'm still waking up ever 30 minutes or so to squirt out what ever water I've had. Oh yum!

So back to the apartment after a nice nap and cleaning. More cleaning is needed here, but I'm in bed by 10 for a decent sleep. I only need to squirt maybe 3 times during the night. WOOHOO!

This morning I'm in bed till 10ish as a whole. No energy what so ever. The swets are fun too. More water, more quirts, but now I can pee too! WOOHOO! So some soup later and I feel OK. This afternoon I try some solids, these being cheese to hope to get to bind up on me. Now I can hear my bowels in full funk. Maybe I was too quick, oh well.

No comments: