Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where It's At

So where am I now? I finally made some headway on my paper, I have a topic and I'm working on an outline. I'll need some library time this weekend to pull info together before I start to write. I'm not 100% sure my topic will work for this paper. At least it the main topic something I know a lot about.

My legs are itchy right now despite the rainy weather. Ugh.

My Nissan failed DEQ/smog today. I'll have to have it checked some time in the next week and see what is really the problem with it. I'll also need to find a decent mechanic if I can. Ugh.

PLans: Weekend should be about 70% to myself. That should be good, especially as I need to do some research on the paper above. I have some social shit to do Friday or Saturday night, but how much am I looking forward to them? Who the hell knows. After all, when I think of my current depression, I'm at about half full. I'm still making myself socilize at work and my eating is erratic. It started off fine today with yogert and no snacking. Lunch sucked, I hit bad fast food. Didn't snack this afternoon, but once I came home from the gym I ate, and I ate alot. Good spicy teriaki chicken and rice, two serving. Ugh. I know when I over eat it tends to mean I'm dealing with stress and depression. Not a good mix for me.

No comments: