Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boring Sidney, Boring

I can't beleive how bored I am these days. Worst of all is how lethargic I feel too.
I have one class this summer and it's finally really nice out too. And guess what, I'm sitting around doing as little as possible. I can't be bothered to do anything fun. At best I've cleaned out the garage this last weekend, only to have my sister try and refill it. I did talk my rents into finally getting another cat last week, so this things has had to be my muse from time to time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/filmtwit/sets/72157624401287386/

2 comments:

Peter said...

A new cat? How cute! You're such an animal lover and I like that about you.

JT Allen said...

It's my mom's cat, not mine.
He makes me itchy and my eyes water.
Otherwise so far a pretty good cat